Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Prayer to restore the locust/wasted years, Contemplative prayers from St Teresa of Avila, Joel 2:25




From: Catholic Deliverance Power
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpsKNzKZpnXdnQ0IQd8Ufw

Carrying a regret for those lost / wasted years from the past..? The Lord can restore those locust years in an instant. Believe!! Pray along and meditate on the words of St Teresa of Avila.. Keep this prayer running and let His praise fill your habitat.

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm ......" Joel 2:25

==============================================
O my God! Source of all mercy!
I acknowledge Your sovereign power.
While recalling the wasted years that are past,
I believe that You, Lord,
can in an instant turn this loss to gain.
Miserable as I am,
yet I firmly believe that You can do all things.
Please restore to me the time lost,
giving me Your grace,
both now and in the future,
that I may appear before You in "wedding garments."
Amen

Let Nothing Trouble You
Let nothing upset you,
let nothing startle you.
All things pass;
God does not change.
Patience wins
all it seeks.
Whoever has God
lacks nothing:
God alone is enough.


May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

Christ has no body now, but yours. No hands, no feet on earth, but yours. Yours are the eyes through which Christ looks compassion into the world.Yours are the feet with which Christ walks to do good. Yours are the hands with which Christ blesses the world.

You pay God a compliment by asking great things of Him.

Dear St Teresa of Avila draw my soul close to my beloved God.. Fill me with divine inspirations, inspire in me heavenly wisdom and divine intellect so as to be in constant companionship with my Lord. Bless my memory, erase hurts and revive in my thoughts the mighty blessings of God from the past. 

O my Beloved, you are so good! May you be blessed forever. May all things praise you, my God. You have loved us so much that we are able to speak of communion between you and our souls here in our exile. This proves your boundless generosity and magnanimity, even in the case of souls who are already good. This abundance is who you are, my Lord; you give according to your nature. O Infinite Bounty, your works are magnificent!

3 comments:

  1. G club Win big prize money, it will be more.

    G club It is a site where you can participate in Under The Bed games and other gambling games are also available through computer networks. Can meet the wishes of all. We are very prepared to provide services to all members. We have been working for over 12 years.
    Under The Bed is a great slot machine game. The more you play, the more you win, and the more you choose to bet. Keep in mind that the higher the bet, the higher the bet. To overcome The big prize will be more. Now you start looking. Monsters are already, and most importantly, the things they carry. And with the exception of Under The Bed, we also have a world class of 500 more gambling games waiting for you to tap into your own.
    Do not wait to join us with pleasure. We have a lot of features, along with our expertise, 24 hours a day, no holidays at the site. royal1688

    ReplyDelete