Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Lord, Jesus Christ, to Your Most Sacred Heart
I confide this intention

(mention your request)

Only look upon me, then do what Your Heart inspires...
Let Your Sacred Heart decide...
I count on You.... I trust in You,
I throw myself on Your Mercy.

Lord Jesus! You will not fail me
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, 
I believe in Your Love for me.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I have asked many favors,
but I earnestly implore this one.
Take it in Your Sacred Heart.
When the Eternal Father sees it 
covered with Your Precious Blood, 
He will not refuse it.
It will no longer be my prayers but Yours.
O Jesus, O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I place my trust in You.
Let me never be confounded. Amen.

CONSECRATION

O, most Holy Heart of Jesus,
fountain of every blessing, I adore You,
I love You with a likely sorrow
for my sins, I offer You this poor heart of mine.
Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly 
obedient to Your Will.  
Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in You 
and for You. Protect me in the midst of danger,
comfort me in my afflictions;
give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs. 
Your blessing on all that I do,
and the grace of a holy death.

NOVENA PRAYER

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, 
loved in all tabernacles
until the end of time. Amen.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised
and glorified now and forever. Amen

Blessed be the name of Jesus.

Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
pray for us and hear or prayer. Amen.

(1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary and 1 Glory be...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment