Sunday, April 24, 2011

Purpose of this blog

Every day we suffer. Every day we encounter difficult obstacles or people that frustrate us. 

For myself, I know that sometimes the bumps of life can be overwhelming. 

This blog is a way for me to maintain hope, and for living a fulfilled, joyful and holy life.  My goal is to turn all suffering (even minor ones) into blessings.  How can I do this?  By giving every moment to God, whether good or bad. We will be held accountable on our particular judgement day for all that we have done and even for what we failed to do.  Consequently, we must do everything (even breathe) for the glory of God. 

While this blog is intended to keep me on track, I hope that it is also used as a source of joy for you too.  I want to use all my moments for good. 

I hope to include things that personally inspire me to make a difference in my life.  I also will include my reflections on important events/principles in my life as they happen.

I pray that God may bless you and keep you strong in the journey that lies ahead. May we bless His Holy Name in all situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can do all these things in him who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Then Job arose, and rent his robe, and shaved his head, and fell upon the ground, and worshiped. And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I shall return; the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord." In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong. - Job 1:20-22
Let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you. All things are passing. God never changes.  Patient endurance attains all things... Whoever possesses God lacks nothing, God alone is sufficient. -St. Teresa of Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment