Saturday, April 14, 2012

My friend sent this to me. I hope it touches your heart and assists you on your journey. 

Daily Inspiration

Today, Lord, help me to recognize and accept the love that comes to me, even if it isn't coming to me in the way I had expected it.

Be comforted, children of God, for there is eternal life for all souls that love God.  Apply this love to all of your human troubles and they will be resolved.

Random Daily Inspiration

Today ask God for anything that is in line with His will for you.  Plead with Him and tell Him your needs and keep praying.

Do not give in to the material difficulties and troubles of this world. Turn to God with your heart and your soul and your mind because with Christ in you, these problems will not control you, but can be dealt with in a masterful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment