Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection, the Heartbeat of Our Lives

I started this blog last Easter Sunday. While it has been a full liturgical year, it falls short three weeks of the calendar year. Rereading what I wrote on this great feast last year, I am reminded that while my calendar days pass, and my "in the moment" troubles rise and fall, one thing endures: the Resurrection.

Because of the Resurrection we have hope; we can anticipate everlasting Joy; we can overcome every suffering. The beauty of this truth never gets old. It is the heartbeat of my life. My hope is that it is yours, too.

By focusing on the Suffering, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, we can journey on the road to perfection -- the road to be the best versions of ourselves. There is no shortcut to virtue: it is found in living our every moment in celebration of the Life of Jesus. We are to embrace our crosses like He did, and in doing so we WILL rise to forever abide in Him.

http://www.blessedbhisname.blogspot.com/2011/04/resurrection-example-of-how-to-deal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment