Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prayer For Healing Of The Soul

by Babsie Bleasdell


Father I lift up my soul to you. Claim me for yourself, Lord. Reach down into my memory and remove any obstructions to your grace. Reach down deep into my soul, into the substance of my body where I may have been wounded, and release me to your most powerful embrace where nothing is left untouched or undone.

Cover me, O Blessed Mother, with your mantle of grace and claim me for yourself, to be given to Jesus, holy and blameless.

O Magnificent Holy Spirit, uncover and release thought patterns of rebellion entrenched in my understanding which I may have used to survive. Sweep down upon me with your anointing, O Holy Spirit, and immerse me in the Precious Blood so that any patterns of unlove will be erased and replace by the sacrificial love poured out on the cross. Pour love in abundance into my memory, understanding and will.

Lord Jesus Christ, by the power of the cross and the Precious Blood, I command every demonic spirit that attaches itself to me to be gone in Jesus’ Name; to leave me now, quietly and without disruption, and be disposed of at the foot of the cross. And Blessed Lord, as I begin to feel a newness within me that leaves me unsure and puzzled, walk in, march in, and fill every crevice of my soul with the felt sense and knowledge that I am a child of the King. Fill every crevice with a new substance of love and acceptance of who I am. 

As the walls of Jericho come tumbling down, may the quiet walls of the light of your Holy Spirit, assure me that it is okay to be me, to be ___________ in this world.

Shed your light; shed your love, Lord. Let the skin I shed be released, cut away so that nothing will impede my response to your embrace, for you are my true Father. Thank you O Shepherd of Shepherds for hearing my prayer. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment