Thursday, October 25, 2012

Vote YES/NO On These!

In this blog, I try to stay away from politics, but when the law goes against my faith, I have to stand up for what I believe. It's not a matter of bringing faith into a secular realm; rather, I live my faith, so it must be part of my daily choices, which include what laws I vote on -- otherwise, why have faith? Faith without action is dead.

I am including any law in the nation that I find that goes against life, marriage, the family and the dignity of the human person. I will add the laws as I find them. If you know of one/some, please comment. The upcoming election in November will be here very soon... Let us choose to support the dignity of every individual.


"Furthermore, whatever is opposed to life itself; ...whatever violates the integrity of the human person;... whatever insults human dignity, such as subhuman living conditions, arbitrary imprisonment, deportation, slavery, prostitution, the selling of women and children; as well as disgraceful working conditions;... all these things and others of their like ... poison human society, but they do more harm to those who practice them than those who suffer from the injury. Moreover, they are a supreme dishonor to the Creator." 
Pope Paul VI (Vatican II) Gaudium et Spes, #27 (1965) 

Helpful websites:
EWTN - Non Negotiables
National Catholic Vote
California Catholic Vote
Massachusettes - Stop Assisted Suicide

VOTE YES!!!!

CALIFORNIA: Proposition 34 - End the Use of the Death Penalty 

No comments:

Post a Comment